Friday, April 7, 2017

The Final Curtain

I wish you guys could see the tear falling from my eye as I write this final post. This whole journey has been a crazy, stressful, unforgettable experience and opportunity that I will cherish for the rest of time. The hours of researching, planning, creating, and designing, made me open my eyes to new fashion-related platforms and ideas that I wasn't aware of before. This project has challenged me to look beyond my comfort zone, which is one of the things I have appreciated most about this project. So now that I have literally walked you through every step of my thought processes and decision making, what will you have to look forward to in the final project?

  • Bright, fun, bold colors
  • My spread a.k.a the best stying guide ever (which is actually taking me forever to perfect)
  • Yes, i decided to include a main cover line on the magazine
  • Edgy, modern, minimalistic elements
  • Lots of fashion lingo
  • A very personal note by me
  • Pictures & lists (check out this article from The New Yorker about why our brains love lists, which definitely served as major inspiration when creating my spread)
To be honest, you are probably picturing something completely different to what it actually looks like, happens to me all the time, just know two things: its nothing like you've ever seen before and its nothing short of awesome. In a few days I will finally reveal my magazine to the world, and I could not be more excited/anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment