Saturday, March 25, 2017

F I N A L L Y

After what seems like years of searching for inspirational layouts, researching different magazine conventions, and reading tips on how to execute a magazine, I finally think I have the rough drafts of the overall layouts I'm going to try to achieve. Here they are..

Cover layout (option #1)

Cover Layout (option #2)

Double-page spread layout

Contents/Index page layout

Of course, these are merely the outlines. Once I start digitally designing my magazine, the pictures and colors combined with the layout will form the abstract, edgy look I am going for. Maybe I won't even use any of these sketches, but instead, I'll find something I like better on Canva (the platform I'm going to use), which might end up changing my whole layout. I will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment