Friday, March 31, 2017

Scheduling

Now that I finally know what my double-page spread will be about, I am planning to shoot and edit this weekend (hopefully). However, it is always possible that I may hate all the pictures, and in that case, I won't have time to redo the whole shoot. Either way, I am trying to think positive and if everything goes accordingly, it should flow perfectly.

For my double-page spread, I was really looking forward to combining pattern trends with street style, but thinking it over , I just feel like I will be way too overwhelmed with the streets, the people, and the model. With that being said, I will be making my own little studio and shooting at my house. Shooting in a controlled environment like my house, I have the freedom to chose the lighting, the background, and change the models outfits with no problem. I am planning to have a white background for my pictures to contrast with the bright colors/prints.

Now, who will be my model? I've asked one of my closest friends, Laura, to model the outfits for me.  But in reality, it doesn't matter who she is because like I previously mentioned, I will be cropping/covering her face. The main focus of my magazine will definitely be the clothes and the fashion, not the models.

I am SO excited to see how this will turn out, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment